The Wise Job-Seeking Cow says, “Name Me”
I live on a beautiful farm in Southern California. I met Dr. Arlene recently when she selected me to star in her video iBrandU4Hire. I heard the farm manager tell Dr. Arlene my name. Ugh! I don’t like my name. I need a classy lady’s name befitting an award-winning wise cow who wants to brand herself. Remember, I’m looking for a job. I want my name to stand out! Who can forget the name “Ivanka”? Yes, it’s memorable but doesn’t suit me. Can you name me?
Contest: Name the Wise Job-Seeking Cow!
Deadline for Submission: Monday, October 22nd at 6pm PT
Email the following to TheRightFitMethod@WinWithoutCompeting.com:
1. The name of the Wise Job-Seeking Cow. Then, explain in one or two sentences why that name is the Right Fit for her. Be sure to watch the video iBrandU4Hire to learn more about the cow before you select her name and explain why the name suits her.
2. State your name and provide your cell phone number.
3. Include your current title, indicate whether you’re an employee, entrepreneur, or independent contractor. If you’re unemployed, include the length of time and what you do.
4. Share a memorable event in your career. For example, getting an unexpected promotion, experiencing a sudden career change, and turning a negative event into a career success story. Please respond in 175 words or less. Responding to this is optional.
The winner will receive:
• Dr. Arlene’s book WIN Without Competing!
• 30 minutes of coaching including branding advice from Dr. Arlene
• An opportunity to interview for a guest appearance on Dr. Arlene’s radio show WIN Without Competing!
Note: If you are the winner, in order to be considered for the radio show, you must have responded to question 4.
Judging Your Submission
80% for matching the Right Fit name to the wise job-seeking cow and your explanation for picking that name.
20% on the uniqueness of your memorable career event.
• Dr. Arlene Barro, Branding & Hiring Expert, Author, CEO of barro global search, inc.
• Virgil Holder, Senior Director and Human Resources Business Partner -- Piedmont Henry Hospital -- Atlanta GA
• Marissa Frykman, Managing Editor of Communications, barro global search, inc.
Questions? Submit your questions to Marissa@WinWithoutCompeting.com.